JVC KD-AVX11 POPUST 60%
VC’s KD-AVX11 DVD receiver features a 2.7″ color screen, so you get DVD playback and a large viewing area in a chassis that fits in a standard-sized dash opening. The driver-oriented button layout makes it easier to enter commands while driving, and the KD-AVX11 is compatible with the steering wheel controls in most vehicles.
The KD-AVX11 features a premium digital-to-analog converter for excellent audio quality, and it’ll play back MP3, WAV, or WMA digital music files that you’ve recorded on CD or DVD. Your DVD movies will play on the integrated screen while your vehicle’s parked, or your rear seat passengers can watch movies on an optional external monitor while you’re driving.
You can add versatility to the KD-AVX11 with add-ons like JVC’s Bluetooth® adapter for your compatible phone. Gold-plated audio/video inputs let you add external sources like a video camera or game console. Hook up an optional JVC iPod® adapter to tap into all your favorite stored digital music files, or connect a satellite radio to put even more listening options at your fingertips.
If you’re looking to bring more depth to your music, add external amplifiers to the three sets of gold-plated preamp outputs. An amplifier defeat option lets you turn off the KD-AVX11’s internal amp to minimize interference and noise through your amplified system.
Note: If you’re going to use your iPod with this receiver, be sure to check “Details” for specific iPod model compatibility with this receiver or its optional iPod adapter
- DVD/CD receiver with built-in MOSFET amp (20 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 watts peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and WAV files), DivX, DVDs, DVD-Rs, and DVD-RWs
- wireless remote
- Giga MP3 — will play up to 100 hours of MP3/WMA/WAV files burned on a single recordable DVD
- 7-band iEQ
- optical digital output for connection to an outboard surround decoder
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- compatible with JVC’s iPod adapter
- compatible with JVC’s Bluetooth adapter
- A/V input
- optional auxiliary input
- video output
- three sets of 2.5-volt preamp outputs
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
Other features and specs:
- DVD signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB
- FM sensitivity: 11.3 dBf
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier