Plays loud and clear
Many people never think to upgrade their car’s audio system, suffering with subpar sound when they listen to music. Pioneer’s GM-A5602 2-channel amplifier will greatly improve the sound quality in your vehicle, so you’ll look forward to spending time on the road. This brawny Pioneer amp will power a pair of high performance speakers with 150 watts RMS each, which is a huge jump over the power supplied by your car radio or an aftermarket receiver. You’ll hear more of the little details in your music, even when you turn your system up to compete with the road noise.
You can put this versatile amp into 1-channel mode, engage and tune a low-pass filter for clarity, and send up to 450 watts RMS to a subwoofer or two, for some rockin’ bass. A bass boost adds extra kick, if you want it. Speaker-level inputs allow you to add the GM-A5602 to a factory radio. This amp’s performance features and reasonable price make it a great choice for almost any vehicle needing a sonic upgrade.
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 150 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (225 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 450 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable low-pass filter (40-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 50 Hz)
- MOSFET power supply
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13-7/8″W x 2-3/8″H x 8-1/2″D