Plays loud and clear
Many people never think to upgrade their car’s audio system, suffering with subpar sound when they listen to music. Pioneer’s GM-A6604 4-channel amplifier will greatly improve the sound quality in your vehicle, so you’ll look forward to spending time on the road. This punchy Pioneer amp will power your front and rear speakers with 60 watts RMS each, which is a huge jump over the power supplied by your car radio. You’ll hear more of the little details in your music, even when you turn your system up to compete with the road noise.
You can also put this versatile amp into 2-channel mode to send up to 180 watts RMS each to a couple of component speakers or subwoofers. Switchable 80 Hz high- and low-pass filters on the A channels help take the rumble away from full-range speakers or the sizzle away from a sub. The B channels sport variable high-and low-pass filters so you can better adjust the sound for critical front soundstaging or a finely-tuned bass. A bass boost adds extra kick, if you want it. Speaker-level inputs allow you to add the GM-A6604 to a factory radio. This amp’s performance features and reasonable price make it a great choice for almost any vehicle needing a sonic upgrade.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (90 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 180 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- switchable high- and low-pass filters (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on A channels
- variable high- and low-pass filters (40-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave) on B channels
- bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz) on B channels
- MOSFET power supply
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 25A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13-3/4″W x 2-3/8″H x 8-1/2″D