Upgrade your in-car listening experience with a Pioneer GM Series amp — it’ll provide the power and sound quality you’re looking for, all in a reliable package you can count on. Under the hood, solid construction eliminates resonant vibrations that can cause distortion, while an efficient cooling system keeps the amp running clean when it’s working hard. Pioneer uses Class D amp technology in this GM Series amp to deliver maximum power from a chassis that’s half the size of their conventional models.
The GM-D7500M mono amplifier produces plenty of raw energy to drive your subs, delivering a tight, satisfying kick of up to 400 watts RMS. The variable low-pass filter allows you to tune your sub/box combo for maximum performance, while the selectable bass boost adds more thump when you want it. The GM-D7500M includes preamp and speaker-level inputs so you can connect it to almost any system, even a factory stereo.
- mono car amplifier
- 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (40-240 Hz, 12 dB/oct)
- selectable bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 50 Hz)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology and MOSFET power supply
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 40A x 1
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier