Upgrade your in-car listening experience with a Pioneer GM Series amp — it’ll provide the power and sound quality you’re looking for, all in a reliable package you can count on. Under the hood, solid construction eliminates resonant vibrations that can cause distortion, while an efficient cooling system keeps the amp running clean when it’s working hard. Pioneer uses Class D technology in this GM Series amp to deliver maximum power from a chassis that’s half the size of their conventional models.
The GM-9500F 4-channel amplifier produces plenty of juice, with 75 watts RMS per channel to drive your front and rear speakers. Or you can switch this versatile amp over to 2-channel mode and drive two subs with 200 watts each. You’ll find variable frequency filters on the front and rear channels that adapt the amp to the job at hand. High- and low-level inputs allow you to add the GM-9500F to almost any system, while its preamp outputs simplify adding an additional amp.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- 4-channel variable high- and low-pass filters (40-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- Class D amp technology
- MOSFET power supply
- speaker-level inputs
- preamp inputs and outputs
- fuse rating: 40A x 1
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier