Pioneer GM-D9601 MONO-SUB DIGITAL POPUST 20%
Pioneer’s sharp-looking GM-D9601 mono amplifier can send up to 1200 watts RMS to your sub setup, for powerful bass that’ll get you and your car rockin’. Highly efficient Class D technology keeps this powerful amp running as cool as it looks, and allows for a compact chassis that fits in a lot of out-of-the-way spaces. And this little workhorse can handle a 1-ohm load without breaking a sweat, so you never have to worry about impedance matching when you add subs to your system down the road.
Connecting and tuning made simple
If your car stereo doesn’t have RCA outputs, you can use the speaker-level inputs to hook this amp into your system — the amplifier switches its input mode automatically when it detects the high-level signal. The amp’s got a low-pass filter that lets you quickly sharpen and focus the bass to suit your car’s interior, and also includes a wired remote boost that lets you control the bass from the front seat.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (800 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 1200 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- variable low-pass filter (40-240 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- wired remote control adjusts variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 50 Hz)
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs via supplied RCA-type adapters
- fuse rating: 40A x 3
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13″W x 2-3/8″H x 7-7/8″D