PioneerDJ HRM-6 STUDIO
Pioneer DJ introduces HRM-6 professional studio monitor headphones, the first in a new line of professional studio products that deliver accurate and neutral sound for dance music producers.
The HMR-6 uses completely newly developed 40 mm HD drivers, which operate in high resolution and neutrally up to 40 kHz. Double air-flow chambers and a damping structure in the auricle housing also ensure a rich bass range.
The ear cushions, which completely enclose the ear, offer optimum sound insulation and are large enough to allow a wide sound image with good sound separation. Thanks to the freely adjustable headband and the memory foam ear cushions with velour cover, the HRM-6 can be worn comfortably and also over a longer period of time.
Pioneer HRM-6 Studio Monitor Headphone Features:
- High-quality drivers for a high-res, neutral sound
- Bass reflex chamber for accurate lows and clean monitoring
- Rigid aluminium, two-layer damping structure to reduce unwanted resonance
- Comfortable for longer – memory foam ear pads and adjustable fit
- Flat ear pads ensure a more snug fit for extra sound insulation
- Compact and portable
- A choice of detachable cables
- Type: Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
- Frequency range: 5 – 40000 Hz
- Impedance: 45 ohm
- Output sound pressure level: 102 dB
- Unit aperture: HD driver, 40 mm dynamic type
- Connection cord: 1.2 m coiled cable (3.0 m when extended), 3.0 m straight cable, 1.2 m straight cable (L-shaped plug)
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini plug (gold plated)
- Weight (without cord): 0,265 kg
- Accessories included: 6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (gold plated, screw-type), flat-fold carry case