BUILT-IN STREAMING SERVICES
Access to Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn, and Pandora® are built into the system. Use dedicated apps (where available) or the free Onkyo Control App for Apple and Android devices to find and play music.
WORKS WITH SONOS CERTIFIED
This receiver can join your existing Sonos Home Sound System, or be the start of a new one, just by pairing it with a Sonos Port.* This Works With Sonos Certified AVR offers a best-in-class tie-in to the Sonos ecosystem, waking, changing inputs, and playing at the volume you want using the Sonos Volume-Pass Through feature from the Sonos app*.
ACCUEQ CALIBRATION READY
AccuEQ streamlines the initial setup of your home theater system and ensures your receiver and speakers are properly calibrated for the best performance in your listening space. AccuEQ calculates speaker distance from the listening position, adjusts speaker sound pressure level, and sets the speaker crossover. The latter selects the correct point to roll off low-frequency sound to the subwoofer. The result is clear and balanced full-spectrum surround sound.
DOLBY ATMOS® AND DTS:X® – SETTING SOUND FREE
Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® formats allow engineers to map sound anywhere in 3D space, effects moving from speaker to speaker all around the room and wrapping your audience in the latest films and games. You can also enjoy your 3D speaker layout with classic titles. Dolby Surround® and DTS® Neural:X find overhead cues in legacy soundtracks and upmix for awesome spatial realism.
DOLBY ATMOS® HEIGHT VIRTUALIZER
When playing any Dolby® format, engaging Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer enables a more immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround and height effect from traditional speaker layouts without employing additional surround or height speakers.
READY FOR DTS PLAY-FI®
DTS Play-Fi allows you to enjoy high-quality music from connected online services, networked media servers, and your device library over Wi-Fi® to any number of compatible products using the Onkyo Music Control App for iPad, iPhone, and Android smartphones/tablets. DTS Play-Fi can synchronize the music in every room. Each member of your family can use their own device to listen to their music in a room or group of rooms. DTS Play-Fi lets you structure a comprehensive multi-room ecosystem that satisfies virtually any need.
DYNAMIC AUDIO AMPLIFICATION
Refined over 70 years to deliver emotion in high fidelity, DAA features a custom High-Current Low-Noise Power Transformer, customized capacitors, and discrete amp output stages. Unique topology prevents phase-shift while high current improves speaker control for true dynamic speed. Driving 4-ohm loads through all channels, DAA has power to move.
• 165 watts x 7 channels
• 5.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® playback
• Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer and DTS Virtual:X™ 3D sound virtualization technologies
• SMART AV Receiver™ Works with Sonos*1, Chromecast built-in™, AirPlay 2, and DTS Play-Fi®; includes Spotify®, Amazon Music HD*2, Pandora®, TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn streaming services*3
• Works with Hey Google or Alexa*4
• Stream over 5 GHz/2.4 GHz dual-band Wi-Fi® supporting the 802.11ac standard*5
• HDMI® supports 8K/30p(4:2:0/12-bit), 4K/120p(4:2:0/12-bit), HDR10+, Dolby Vision and BT.2020 color; VRR (Variable Refresh Rate), ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), and QFT (Quick Frame Transport); eARC (Main Out), and HDCP 2.3
• HDMI Sub Out for media transmission to a projector, gaming monitor, or TV
• Send or receive audio via Bluetooth® wireless technology (RX mode: SBC/AAC, TX mode: SBC/Qualcomm® aptX™/ aptX HD)
• Zone B pre-/line-out plays MAIN Zone audio to a compatible headphone dock
• Vocal Enhancer, media info and playback status display, and one-touch volume memory-preset functions
• AccuEQ with AccuReflex™ and subwoofer EQ
• Indoor FM antenna • AM loop antenna • Speaker setup microphone • Quick Start Guide • Remote controller • AAA (R03) batteries x 2
80 watts per channel (stereo)
Four HDMI inputs and two outputs (with eARC)