Audio Technica AT-LP60 WITH SPEAKER BLUETOOTH
Wireless Turntable and Speaker System
- AT-LP60SPBTBK turntable and portable speaker deliver powerful audio
- Turntable connects wirelessly to the speakers through Bluetooth technology
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 331/3 and 45 RPM
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier
- Wired connection available
Wireless Turntable and Speaker System
Now there’s an easy way to enjoy the AT-LP60BT wireless belt-drive turntable straight out of the box. This turntable/speaker system combines the AT-LP60BT with a powerful wireless speaker to give you great-sounding audio from your vinyl with no additional audio equipment required. Set the turntable up in one room, pair it with the speaker, place the speaker anywhere within the 10 m operating range, and then sit back and enjoy your records!
Of course, the AT-LP60BT can also be used as a traditional wired turntable (and with other wireless speakers and headphones, as well). But however you choose to listen, the turntable will give you outstanding audio reproduction with the ease of automatic operation controlled by the Start and Stop buttons on the front of the unit. There’s also a button that lifts and lowers the tonearm, allowing you to operate the turntable manually if you choose.
The AT-LP60BT plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and includes a Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus that is integrated into the tonearm for assured performance and ease of setup. The turntable comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover.
The portable wireless speaker measures 7″ in diameter and is equipped with two 1.75” full-range drivers and a passive radiator to deliver clear, powerful audio with enhanced bass. The speaker housing is constructed of a strong aluminum alloy, and is outfitted with a durable fabric grill. Power, play/pause, volume and hands-free calling buttons are located on the top of the speaker for easy access, with the built-in mic (for making calls via a paired smartphone) conveniently located on the front of the speaker next to the power LED. A 3.5 mm (1/8″) jack and TF card slot are available on the back of the speaker, allowing you to listen to audio from a wired device or from files saved on a TF or microSD card. The speaker’s internal battery supplies 10 hours of continuous playback, and can be recharged using the included 61 cm (2′) USB charging cable. The speaker also comes with a 3.5 mm (1/8″) to 3.5 mm (1/8″) auxiliary audio cable and a speaker stand.
- AT-LP60SPBT turntable and portable speaker deliver powerful, full range audio via a Bluetooth wireless connection.
- Turntable connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA out put cable.
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 331/3 and 45 RPM.
- Anti-resonance, die cast aluminium platter.
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus.
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier enables wired connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
- Includes stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable, 45 RPM dapter, removeable hinged dust cover.
- Speaker is equipped with power, play/pause, volume and hands-free calling buttons, built-in-mic, 3.5mm (1/8’’) audio input jack, and TF card slot.
- Internal battery supplies 10 hours of continuous playback.
- Includes stereo mini-plug (male) AUX cable, 61cm (2’) USB charging cable and a speaker stand.
|Speeds||33⅓ RPM, 45 RPM|
|Wow and Flutter||Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>50 dB (DIN-B)|
|Output Level||Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Pre-amp “LINE” 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized|
|Power Supply Requirements||220 to 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 3W (Europe)|
|Dimensions||360.0 mm W x 97.5 mm H x 356.0 mm D|
|Cartridge & Stylus|
|Model||VM Dual Magnet AT3600L|
|Battery||DC 3.7V lithium polymer rechargeable battery|
|Battery Life||Max. 10 hours (playing at 50% volume)*
Max. 5 hours (playing at 100% volume)*
Max. 8 hours (using for phone calls only)*
Charging Time: Approx. 6 hours (for 0-100% charge)*
|Weight||460 g (16.2 oz)|
|Input||Micro USB Type B, 3.5 mm (1/8″), TF card slot|
|Compatible Audio Files||MP3, WAV, APE, FLAC|
|Communication System||Bluetooth Version 4.2+EDR|
|Output||Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2|
|Maximum Communication Range||Line of sight – approx. 10 m (30′)|
|Compatible Bluetooth Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP, AVCTP, AVDTP, HFP, HSP|
|Accessories Included||• 3.5 mm (1/8″”) stereo mini-plug (male) to 3.5 mm (1/8″”) stereo mini-plug (male) AUX cable, 61 cm (2.0′)
• USB charging cable
• Speaker stand
|Bluetooth® Version||Bluetooth® version 3.0|
|Output||Bluetooth® specification Power Class 2|
|Operating Range||Line of sight – approx. 10m|
|Compatible Bluetooth® Profiles||A2DP|
Нема на залиха