Onkyo TX-NR509 лимитирана гаранција
5.1-Channel Network A/V Receiver
Affordable Home Cinema Centerpiece with Audio Network Capability
New at the entry level, the networking ability of the TX-NR509 takes you one step closer to fully integrated home entertainment. Audio files on your computer and streaming internet radio can both now be played through your main system, with fidelity far beyond what you’re used to on a PC. When it comes to setting up the TX-NR509, Audyssey 2EQ® works to adapt the soundstage to the unique dimensions of your room. On-the-fly adjustments to audio and video settings are simple, thanks to the user-friendly overlaid on-screen display. The receiver’s four advanced HDMI® inputs handle stunning high-definition audio from Dolby and DTS, as well as dynamic new 3D video. Further connectivity highlights include a new front-panel USB port that offers a clean digital link for both iPod/iPhone and USB storage devices, and Zone 2 line-outs that let you send a stereo audio signal to a second room equipped with an amp and speakers. All in all, the TX-NR509 offers a superb feature set for the valueconscious home cinema fan.
- HDMI® Support for 3D, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- Direct Digital Connection of iPod/iPhone via Front- Panel USB Port
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Decoding
- Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI
- Audyssey 2EQ® for Room Acoustic Correction
- Playback of Audio Files Through Local Network (MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, LPCM)
- Internet Radio and Music Streaming Service Connectivity (vTuner, Last.fm*)
- Certified with Windows® 7 and DLNA Version 1.5
- Firmware Updates via Ethernet and USB
- Zone 2 Line-Out for Distributed Audio Playback in Another Room
* Availability of services depends on region.
- 130 W/Ch at 6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1%, 1 Channel Driven, IEC
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) Massive High Power Transformer
- Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology for S/PDIF Audio
- TI Burr-Brown 192 kHz/24-Bit DACs for All Channels
- Advanced 32-Bit Processing DSP Chip
- 4 DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Advanced Music Optimizer for Compressed Digital Music Files
- Mass Storage Class USB Memory Playback Capability
- Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
- Direct Mode
- Pure Audio Mode
- Double Bass Function
- Non-Scaling Configuration
- A-Form Listening Mode Memory
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 1 Output
- Universal Port for Onkyo Dock for iPod/iPhone (UP-A1) or DAB+ Radio Tuner (UP-DT1)
- HDTV-Capable (720p/1080i) Component Video Switching (2 Inputs and 1 Output)
- 5 Composite Video Inputs (1 Front/4 Rear) and 2 Outputs
- 4 Digital Audio Inputs (2 Optical and 2 Coaxial)
- 6 Analog Audio Inputs (1 Front/5 Rear) and 1 Output
- Subwoofer and Surround Back Pre Outs
- Color-Coded, Banana Plug-Compatible Speaker Posts
- Headphone Jack
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ® for Loudness Correction
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume® to Maintain Optimal Listening Level and Dynamic Range
- Crossover Adjustment (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 400 ms at 48 kHz)
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble) for Front L/R Channels
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- RDS (PS/RT/PTY/TP)
- 40 FM/AM Random Presets
- RIHD (Remote Interactive over HDMI) for System Control
- Full-Function RI (Remote Interactive) Remote Control
HDMI™ Support for 3D Video and Audio Return Channel
The four HDMI inputs on the TX-NR509 let you simultaneously connect high-def sources such as a Blu-ray player, a gaming console, and a cable/satellite tuner. A single output then sends a pristine signal to your connected high-resolution display. The HDMI implementation on this receiver supports both 3D video and an Audio Return Channel, along with numerous high-resolution formats. 3D video brings exciting possibilities to home entertainment, with movie, game, and broadcast content on the increase and 3D-compatible TVs now on the market. Meanwhile, the Audio Return Channel allows audio content received directly by your HDTV’s tuner to be sent “upstream” via HDMI to your A/V receiver, without the need for a separate S/PDIF audio cable.
Network Capability Delivers Internet Radio and Network Audio Streaming via Ethernet
As one of Onkyo’s new breed of receivers that can link directly to the internet or to your home PC via a local network, the TX-NR509 takes streaming audio and internet radio to a whole new level. MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, and LPCM audio files can now be played back through your main system with unprecedented power and fidelity. The TX-NR509 also brings to life a huge array of internet radio channels from Last.fm* and vTuner. As well as being compatible with earlier platforms, the receiver is compatible with Microsoft’s Windows™ 7 platform, which includes the DLNA 1.5-specified “Play To” media-streaming feature. The TX-NR509’s internet connectivity has the added benefit of making firmware updates simpler than ever.
*Availability of services depends on region.
Direct Digital Connection of iPod/iPhone via Front-Panel USB Port
The TX-NR509’s front-panel USB port lets you access MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, and AAC audio files stored on a USB flash drive or iPod/iPhone. As the audio signals are transported in digital form, rather than analog, there is much less chance for signal degradation. End result: your music sounds cleaner and more faithful to the original. A further benefit of the USB input is that it lets you use the system’s remote controller to play back audio files on the connected device.
Convenient Overlaid On-Screen Display via HDMI
Changing your A/V receiver’s settings is now more seamless than ever, thanks to the TX-NR509’s overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) feature. On-screen set-up menus appear overlaid on the video image you’re watching. This means you can adjust the settings immediately, without having to switch back and forth from a blank screen background.
Universal Port for Single-Cable Connection of Optional Onkyo Dock for iPod/iPhone or DAB+ Radio Tuner
A proprietary Universal Port located on the rear side of the TX-NR509 lets you connect an optional UP-A1 Dock for iPod/iPhone or UP-DT1 DAB+ Radio Tuner. A key advantage of the Universal Port is that it accepts video and audio signals through the same cable that sends a power supply from the receiver to the devices. Net result: more connectivity, less cable clutter.
Advanced Music Optimizer to Enhance Compressed Digital Music Files
While MP3 or AAC files may sound fine through the headphones of your portable digital player, the limitations of these files can be exposed when played back through a quality home entertainment system. This is because a significant amount of high-frequency bit information is lost during the file-compression process. To counter this, Onkyo has designed the Advanced Music Optimizer to compensate for lost bit information and improve the quality of compressed audio signals. This results in a clearer and more expansive sound. Also included in this technology is a loudness correction feature that further improves the audio character of compressed files.
Playback of Different Audio Sources in Two Different Zones
Zone 2 line-outs on the TX-NR509 allow you to enjoy surround-sound entertainment in the main room, while playing back a different stereo source in a second zone equipped with an amplifier and a pair of speakers.
A Suite of Audyssey Technologies for the Ideal Listening Environment
The TX-NR509 comes equipped with three sound-enhancing Audyssey technologies.
(1) Audyssey 2EQ™ tailors multi-channel audio for your home cinema speaker set-up by measuring three room positions and applying a resolution filter to the satellite speakers to correct for room acoustics.
(2) Audyssey Dynamic EQ™ maintains a consistent bass response, tonal balance, and surround-sound effect at different volume levels, so you can enjoy the natural dynamics of your content regardless of the volume.
(3) Audyssey Dynamic Volume™ automatically compensates for volume fluctuations in different audio content—for example, during commercial breaks—while optimizing the dynamic range.