QED QE-4010 LSZH HALOGEN FREE FIRE LOW SMOKE LOUDSPEAKER CABEL
- QED Pro Install CPR Declaration of Performance LSOH r2 qe4010 qed
- КОТУР 100М
- – Most cables feature PVC insulation, some have a basic fire rating such as CL3, etc. Unfortunately, most cables give off hazardous toxic smoke during a fire, posing a very serious health risk. LSZH cables are made from a special compound that performs as well as PVC insulation, but crucially gives off very little smoke and no halogen toxins in the event of a fire.
- – Many leading architects and builders are now specifying LSZH spec cables as standard, along with commercial and marine.
- – Only LSZH cables meet the legislated fire specifications for boat installations
- – Conforms to the following specifications:
- – IEC 61034-1:2005
- – Measurement of smoke density of cables burning
- – IEC 61034-2:2005
- – under defined conditions.
- – IEC 60332-1:2004
- – Test for vertical flame propagation for a single insulated wire or cable.
- – IEC 60754-2:1991
- – (Amendment1, 1997) test on gas evolved during combustion of electric cables